About the Journal:
Global Journal of Civil Engineering provides a forum for presentations of peer-reviewed papers from a Global Virtual Conference in Civil Engineering (GVCCE).
It is a depository of GVCCE articles and research papers starting its first conference in 2016. The scope of the journal covers any combination of theoretical, experimental, computational approaches to advance the profession of Civil Engineering in both theory and practice. It includes but not limited to the following areas of specialization in Civil Engineering such as:
- Structural Engineering,
- Construction Engineering,
- Transportation Engineering,
- Geotechnical Engineering,
- Earthquake Engineering,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Water Engineering and
- Material Engineering.
For more details :Global Journal of Civil Engineering
Belongs to department:
Department of Civil Engineering
We are accepting application for Editorial Board.
Please click here to Apply:Editorial Board
Call for Papers - Next Publication:
Join us for the Global Virtual Conference in Civil Engineering (GVCCE) 2016, with the theme: "The Civil Engineer, it's contribution in the past, today, and the future."
The purpose of the conference is to integrate research on the historical, theoretical, methodological and technological advances in Civil Engineering profession.
The conference proceeding published in the Global Journal in Civil Engineering. The best-selected papers is recommended for publication in Sci-pub journals in which author(s) can prepare in extended version.
Details of this event are:
- The conference runs fully online, from paper submission, including reviewing, conference discussion and post conference processing.
- The online conference is a smart and affordable manner of presenting research results. No need for travel physically, can virtually.
- High standards of scholarship are expected within the papers.
- English is the official conference language.
- All papers will be referred to double tier approval process, single-blind peer-review and regular check.
- All submission is on this website.
Registration Fee: Get your ticket
(Only with tickets can participate in the Conference)
Early bird - Free (limited number)
General - $72.74
visit us: groups/civil.engineering.unitech
contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org