To be the leading Technological University in Papua New Guinea and the South Pacific as well as beyond
THE EXECUTIVE MBA DEGREE PROGRAM
Developing ‘Dynamic Leaders’ with the Knowledge, Skills-set, Acumen, Confidence, Attitude, and Emotional Intelligence to Deal with Complex, Constantly Evolving, and Ever More Challenging Global Environment
Benefits to an Employer or Sponsor for sponsoring their most promising professionals to the UNITECH Executive MBA (EMBA) Degree Program:
- High-achieving professional employees enhance their skills-set while retaining their contribution to the organization.
- Immediate applicability of knowledge acquired during the EMBA program studies to the challenges and opportunities faced by your organization, thereby getting an immediate return on your investment.
- EMBA students often do coursework and project assignments that address and solve real problems facing their own organizations with global vision.
- Collaborative learning in ‘small groups’ that simulates ‘Executive teams’. This equips your most promising people in your organizations with capabilities to be effective team players.
- EMBA students develop a ‘broad-based’ strategic perspective that integrates the complementary roles of various organizational functions.
- Development of leadership skills needed to achieve a competitive edge in the marketplace with global competitiveness.
Benefits of doing the UNITECH EMBA Degree to individual students:
- Develop a strategic understanding of local and global business dynamics facing your particular organization or the economy as a whole.
- Gain a comparative world-class management education without leaving a great job.
- Enhance your value to your organization or future employer.
- Acquire advanced knowledge, skill and value of business administration you can immediately apply to your workplace.
- Increase your self-confidence as you develop a strategic perspective and firm grounding in advanced management fundamentals, needed to see the whole organization from the ‘bird-view’ of a CEO.
How to Apply for Admission to the UNITECH EMBA Degree Program
Applicants to the EMBA degree program should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of three (3) years cumulative work experience in the public or private sector or both. In exceptional cases, running a successful own business may substitute for work experience.
Some of the Core courses that will be covered during the EMBA degree program will include: Strategic Management; Managing People & Organizations; Human Resources Management; Economics for Managers; Marketing Management; Business Ethics & Corporate Governance; Quantitative Methods; Financial Management; Operations Management; Managing ICT-Enabled Transformation; and four (4) Electives or Concentration-Specific courses.
Procedure for Application:
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- The completely filled-out Application Form.
- An updated CV with a passport-size recent photograph.
- Certified photocopies of all transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and other evidences of the required undergraduate educational qualifications.
- A certificate of employment duly signed by a competent official of their current employer.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from persons who are not related by blood or affinity.
- Pay PGK220.00 application fee (non-refundable) to ANZ Account No. 11188172, PNG University of Technology Trust Fund, and submit a photocopy of the deposit slip. Alternatively, pay the K220.00 directly to the University Bursar’s Office and submit a photocopy of the receipt.
- Deadline for application is open, meaning one can enroll at any time of the academic year.
For further information about Course fees, Course contents, Application Forms, or any other details, please contact the EMBA Degree Program’s Director via Mrs. Alita Sari.The Director – EMBA Degree Program Department of Business Studies Papua New Guinea University of Technology Private Mail Bag, LAE Morobe Province 411 Papua New Guinea Tel: +675-473 4401 / +675-473 4417 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org