Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 10:00
Applications for Non-School Leavers (NSL) new intake for 2019 are now open. Applications close on 31st July 2018.
Download NSL Application form here.
Applications are invited for First Semester, 2019 enrolment from Non-School Leavers (NSL) who are:
i) applying for the first time (New Intake)
ii)applying for Re-admission to courses which they were discontinued/withdrawn/suspended from their previous years of study
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Applicants applying for re-admission will be required to complete and submit using Readmittance Application Form
2. Applicants applying for admission as new intakes will be required to complete and submit using New Intake Application Form.
3. New Intake applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for the course they wish to undertake. Basic entry requirement for all courses at this University is at Grade 12 level or equivalent.
4. Applicants seeking re-admission should take note that:
i. If you have previously failed 2 times in the first year or 3 times in any of the subsequent years of your program of study then you are automatically disqualified for re-admission into that program.
ii. If you have not completed your Degree program within 7 years (from 2015 up) after enrolling then you are automatically disqualified for re-admission in that program.
5. Applicants wishing to apply for Advance Standing towards a particular course can request for an Advance Standing Application Form
6. A non- refundable application processing fee of K 50.00 is to be deposited into: PNG University of Technology, Account Number: 1000 386581, Bank of South Pacific, Lae Branch. The original bank receipt must be attached to the application form and sent to:
The Admissions Officer (NSL APPLIC)
The Papua New Guinea University of Technology
Private Mail Bag | LAE | Papua New Guinea
7. Faxed or emailed copies of application forms are NOT accepted.
8. Application form is available on the link above. You can also request for an application form through the email address stated below.
9. Application closes on 31st July, 2018. Application forms received after the closing date will be rejected.
10. Applicants are required to carefully read through the instructions and strictly comply to avoid outright rejection of their application form.
11. Applicants caught with forged/altered documents will be BLACKLISTED and PERMANENTLY disqualified from ever applying to any programs at Unitech in future.
12. The University will NOT accept two (2) or more application forms from an applicant.
13. Any queries regarding application form or the above should be directed to the Admission Office on telephone: (675) 473 4289/ 473 4283/ 473 4445, facsimile (675) 475 7667, email: email@example.com.
Veronica Thomas (Mrs)