Online Tuition Fee Payments
Now, you can easily pay your tuition fees online using Bank South Pacific’s BSP Pay service without the need to visit the bank.
BSP Pay is a domestic online payment solution that enables you to pay online without a bankcard. Simply add your tuition fee amount, enter your details and pay using your BSP ID and mobile number.
How do i Activate BSP Pay
To activate BSP Pay, visit BSP website www.bsp.com.pg and follow these steps:
- Select Login followed by the Personal Banking tab and then BSP Pay button under Sign in
- Enter your BSP ID and complete the Security Challenge
- Enter the security code generated to your phone
- Select Use Online to activate your account and save
What is a BSP ID & where do i find my BSP ID?
BSP ID is a unique number known as your customer Identification Number (CIF). You can confirm your BSP ID by:
- Calling BSP Customer Service on 3201212/7301212
- BSP Internet Banking Customers: Your username is also your BSP ID
- BSP Mobile Banking Customers: Look up your BSP ID on ‘My Services’ menu.
Ready to make payments?
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’
- Enter The payment amount you wish you make (can be 75% of tuition or full payment)
- Enter your mandatory details such as ID numbers and other required information.
- Select the BSP Pay option.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment securely.
- Screenshot your payment confirmation reference number for verification later